Are you searching for cotton bags or a wholesale muslin bag company? State Line Bag Company is a genuine cotton bag manufacturer. No matter what you call them – pouches, sacks, sachets, totes or just plain bags - we offer 100% cotton bags in a variety of designs and sizes. Our current lineup of stock drawstring bags includes both our Premium & Economy Cotton Muslin Bags.
Whether you’re looking for packaging for your product line, or to add a strong line of products to your arsenal, or wanting that perfect cotton bag for a craft project, we think you’ll like what you see in our bags. Wondering what type of bag muslin may be used for? Our premium muslin bags are a great canvas to customize a message for your wedding, party or corporate event.
Looking for cheap muslin bags? No other manufacturer offers a better cotton bag at a lower price. We strive to offer the best muslin bags you will find anywhere.
Feel free to browse our site, and if you have any questions, please contact us. We welcome your call… or email.
Company reviews can be found at Unanimous Craft.
- Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge
- If you don’t want to purchase the wrong size bag for your fill, we strongly recommend you first obtain a cotton fabric drawstring bag SAMPLE at a nominal fee. Scroll down to bottom of page or click now to order.
- We have found that (mostly for the smaller sized bags) in any pack of 100 there may be occassional size discrepancies in which not all bags are sized 100% the same. There could be a few bags that differ as much as 1/2″ or more on either side. This notice is for informational purposes and it is not something we have any control over.
- Cotton fabric drawstring bag sizes are approximate. Listed sizes may differ by fractions of an inch (depending on size, 1/8″ – 1/2″ approx).
- Cotton fabric drawstring bags are sewn flat. When deciding required size, realize that bags are not gussetted so allow space for fill thickness and allow at least 1.5″ – 2″ gathering space at the top for the drawstring.
- Cotton fabric drawstring bags on this page are all Imported
Recent News & Blog Posts
Blogger Local Kansas City understands that weddings, with as much fun and love as they can have, also can be serious business. Its only the most important day of your life next to bringing a child into the world. There are a myriad of choices to make on everything from who the best man is going to be to deciding who has to sit next to grumpy aunt Sue. There can be power struggles between overbearing mothers and wedding planners. The wrong shade of eggshell, can shatter a bride on her big day. Nikkol Christiansen’s wedding centered blog Peter Loves Jane takes the wedding process back to square one. Her informative blog provides rich ideas and inspiration to couples who are just getting started on their planning to take the plunge. The wedding blog features information and suggestions on photography, clothing, decorations and all things wedding. One of the areas of interest Nikkol covers in her wedding blog is stationery.Read More
From Blogger Local Kansas City This is a transcription of an interview with Linda Fulghum - she gives us her take on State Line Bag Company's products. You can find out more about Linda and her custom printed muslin bags for product packaging at LindaFulghum.com.Read More
Are you a crafter looking to mix things up a bit? Do you have an abundance of stamps and are tired of paper? Do you need a new medium? State Line Bag Company sells 100% cotton muslin bags that can fill all those needs! Cotton muslin bags can hold ink and paint alike and the possibilities are endless! One crafter that knows this well is Linda Fulgham, owner of LindaFulgham.com. She has been successful in the scrapbooking and card making business for years. When she discovered cotton muslin bags, it opened a whole new avenue of creativity for her.Read More