2012 was an absolutely great year for State Line Bag Company! We have been blown away by the overwhelming orders for our premium drawstring bags. You like us….. you really like us…..
And 2013 will be an even bigger year for us – and for you!
First of all! Our cotton muslin bags are finally back in stock YAY! They are now available again in our webstore. We apologize for those who had to wait. Thank you so very much for your patience.
We have increased our sales projections and have stepped up production times. Running out of product is NOT an option in 2013!
And GOOD NEWS !! Are you ready? (insert drumroll….) We have introduced several new sizes.
We listened to our customers and have added the following to our Single Drawstring Bag line
- 2”x3” – Jewelry vendors are excited to have a smaller bag for tiny earrings or rings
- 6”x10” – Ideal for hardcover and trade books
- 10”x16” – Wineries have a beautiful bag for their bottles of wine.
- 12”x20” – Retailers can now include larger items for their customers
During this busy season, we learned a lot from our customers:
- Companies love them for product packaging. We print logos and slogans directly onto the bag.
- Retailers are praised for using organic reusable bags for customer purchases.
- Event planners have realized how versatile they can be – from corporate handouts to wedding party favors.
- Crafters continue to discover how fun they are. Just when we think we have seen it all, we are awed by another creative project!
So, what are you waiting for? Go spread the good news! State Line Bag Company is ready for you!
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Can Be Used in Myriad of Ways
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Knit Fit Seattle
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Cattaneo Brothers
- Customer Review Of Drawstring Cotton Bags With The Gard Gallery
- A Cotton Muslin Bags Customer Review With Natural Way Wellness Spa
- Cotton Muslin Bags: A Pakistani Export That Helps American Businesses on Wholesale
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Knit Fit Seattle on Premium Muslin Bags
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Knit Fit Seattle on FAQ
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Peter Loves on Wholesale
- Cotton Muslin Bag Customer Review with Mack Weldon » Blogger Local Kansas City on Muslin Bags