Who’s done with their shopping list? If you are lucky, by now you are done. But, yikes, there’s a pile of presents waiting to be wrapped. What a huge chore. All that paper and tape are so wasteful. Not fun!
Here’s an idea. Instead of paper, what about – (insert drumroll) – cotton drawstring bags?!!
Easy peasy. No muss no fuss. Just plunk the gift into the ecologically correct muslin bag and you are ready to go. Talk about being green – definitely reusable.
And if you are feeling especially cheery – how fun to write your thoughts and designs directly onto the bag. Ambitious folks use paint and markers and doodads but who has the time?! For us procrastinators, Sharpies absolutely work great! Still too daunting? Hey, turn the drawstring bags into mementos by having the kids draw their own holiday creations such as this example?
Okay, I’m convinced. How about you?
- Cotton Drawstring Bags Customer Review With Springfield Boys and Girls Club
- Wholesale Muslin Bags: Customer Review with Sanctuary Church
- Cotton Muslin Bags a Review: with Keeper Goods
- Review of Whoesale Muslin Bags for Charity Events: With the Community Scholarship Foundation of Canon-McMillan
- Pursuit of Cotton Drawstring Bags: A Customer Review with Stuff
- Cotton Muslin Bags: A Pakistani Export That Helps American Businesses on Wholesale
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Knit Fit Seattle on Premium Muslin Bags
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Knit Fit Seattle on FAQ
- Wholesale Cotton Bags Customer Review With Peter Loves on Wholesale
- Cotton Muslin Bag Customer Review with Mack Weldon » Blogger Local Kansas City on Muslin Bags